Minuendo Smart Alert Earplug
By collaborating with Minuendo, Reactec are able to bring your noise monitoring data seamlessly into a single analytics platform of multiple workplace risks – the Reactec Analytics.
With the Minuendo Smart Alert earplugs, employees are provided natural sound awareness, smart alerts, and protection from noise. Noise levels are continuously monitored within the ear and at the neck brace. The user is alerted when their hearing is at risk and can take immediate “corrective” action.
With patented acoustic membrane technology there is no sound degradation like the muffled sound from traditional earplugs or earmuffs. Users hear speech and sounds naturally and are not over-protected.
- Earplugs with natural sound, maintaining situational awareness and the ability to communicate with co-workers
- Noise exposure alerts provide real-time feedback
- Noise exposure data for each ear and the surrounding noise collected continuously. Giving you absolute certainty on whether protection provided is right and if it is being used (on both ears)
Use the Smart Alert Earplug with Reactec Analytics for:
Effectiveness of controls
- Automatic and seamless data collection and dissemination
- Remove guesswork with real-time assessment of risk
- Granular risk reports. Review controls and assess effectiveness
- GDPR compliant management of personal data
Credible evidence to assist noise defence claims
- Personal instead of generic risk management
- Real-time noise exposure monitoring
Please note: Prices apply to UK purchases only.
Additional products you may require
These products are all components of a larger system. Please make sure you have the following additional components to complete a full system.